- All Images
- Working with Images
- Like or dislike the image
- Change whether the image is visible to the public or not
- The dropdown menu
- How to batch tasks (select multiple images)
- Image Detail
- Filter Image
- Image type
- Tunes (will only available when “Image type” is “Tune images”)
- Visibility (only available in your own profile page)
- Collection [new]
- Tag [new]
- Liked by me (the hearth icon) [new]
- Collections [new]
- Add Image to Collection
- View items in a Collection
- Collection Item (the images within) Actions
- Use as inspiration
- Open in new playground
- Edit in playground (only for the image owner)
- Edit visibility (only for the image owner)
- Remove from collection
- Delete (only for the image owner)
- Sharing Collections
- Collection Visibility
- Sharing Collection
Once you’ve learned and had fun generating 100’s of AI images it’s time you have a new hurdle. How to organize and manage of these images?
In this guide we’ll teach you about how you can filter, tag and add images to collections (similar to folders but with more flexibility) to easily organize your images.
The all images tab showcases all your images sequentially. From this tab you have variety of functions to organize images but most importantly you can select many images and add them to a Collection
All images created in ArtSmart.ai, whether through the Playground or Tunes feature, are stored in the "All images" section. We have added a tagging system so that you can group them into categories.
We have also added more filter options and a search bar to make it easier for you to find images on this page. Additionally, we have added the ability to select multiple images in order to perform bulk actions such as editing, deleting, or adding to a collection.
Working with Images
There is a menu of options available for you to do with your images. Look at the image below.
When you move your cursor over each image thumbnail, you will see four buttons appear in the top right, bottom left, and bottom right corners. Let's begin by looking at the buttons in the bottom corners.
(Click arrow to see more)
Like or dislike the image
- Hover the mouse cursor over the image thumbnail on the page.
- Click on the heart icon (located in the bottom left) to toggle between like and dislike.
- If you like the image, the heart icon will be filled in with red. If you don't like the image, the heart icon will appear in white.
- To see who likes the image, click on the link placed in the right of the heart icon.
- A list of users who have liked the image will be displayed.
Change whether the image is visible to the public or not
A note: If an image is locked from the public you can not share the link and have a different user or non logged in user see the image
- Hover the cursor over the image thumbnail.
- Click the icon located in the bottom right of the thumbnail. The icon will be changed
- The icon will be changed between a lock-icon (private) or a globe-icon (public) to indicate if it is private or public.
If it is public, the image will be visible to anyone who views your profile. Otherwise, it will remain private and invisible to others.
The dropdown menu
- Hover the image thumbnail
- Click on the three-dots button to toggle the dropdown
- Click one of the menu listed there
- Select the “Set as Profile Picture” option in the dropdown menu.
- There will be an animation on the profile picture spot to show that the "set as profile picture" action is in progress. Wait until it finished
- The image will now be set as your profile picture.
- Select the “Edit in Playground” option in the dropdown menu.
- You will be taken to the playground page where the picture is already loaded in the canvas and the metadata is loaded on the left side
- Select the “Open in New Playground” option in the dropdown menu.
- You will be taken to the playground page with the picture already loaded in the canvas.
- Select the “Use as Inspiration” option in the dropdown menu.
- You will be taken to the playground page with the image already loaded in the "Img to Img" section on the left panel.
- Choose the "Add/Edit Tag" option in the dropdown menu.
- A popup form will appear.
- To add a new tag, click the "+ Create new tag" button, type the tag into the text-field, and click "Add".
- To delete tags, click the X icon on each one.
- When you are finished updating the image tags, press "Done".
- Refer to this instructions on how to filter images by tags.
- Choose the "Add to collection" option in the dropdown menu.
- A popup form will appear.
- Select one of the existing collections from the “Select or create new collection” field
- Or choose the “Create new collection” option to create a new one
- And fill in the “Collection name” field
- Click “Collect” to finish
- You can view your collections and the images that you have collected in the collection page.
- Choose the "Download" option from the dropdown menu
- The image will be downloaded immediately in its original size and resolution.
- If your image is private, first follow the steps to make it visible to the public by changing the visibility settings
- Choose the "Get link to share" option from the dropdown menu
- and the link will be automatically copied
- You can then share it with anyone you want to
- Choose the "Delete" option from the dropdown menu.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm deleting the image.
- If you are sure that you want to delete it, click the "Yes, delete it" button.
- The image will then be immediately removed from the list.
This menu is used to quickly make the chosen image your profile picture with just one click. How to:
This menu allows you to load the image onto the canvas in the Playground page. Unlike the "Open in new Playground" menu which only loads the image, "Edit in Playground" also loads the metadata onto the Playground, such as the prompt, the inspiration image (if any), the seed, the preset used, etc.
This menu allows you to load an image onto a completely new canvas, which you can then edit. How to:
This menu gives you the option to load an image as inspiration into a new playground, which you can then use as a reference for generating something new, or you can get a prompt from the image.
This menu allows you to add or modify tags for an image, so that the image can be filtered using the tags. How to:
This menu allows you to organize your images into different groups for easier searching and managing. You can create new collections to make photo albums, organize images by topic, or keep similar images together.
You can update the collection name in the "Collections" page.
This menu allows you to save your image in its original size to your computer. You can either download the image as a single file or in a batch (as a .zip file, refer to the instructions on How to batch tasks to select multiple images and apply batch action).
Downloading the batch of images will take longer because it needs to first create a zip file of all the selected images before it can download the zip file.
The private image cannot be shared until it is made public. You must change the settings to make the image publicly available before you can share it.
How to share an image:
This menu is where you can delete your image (you can select multiple images to delete at once, following the instructions on How to batch tasks). Be aware that this action will delete the image permanently, so make sure you really want to delete it before you confirm it in the delete image confirmation dialog (popup).
How to batch tasks (select multiple images)
- Hover the image thumbnail that you want to select.
- Click on the blank-circle icon on the top right corner of the image.
- The image will be selected (has blue border) and a batch-action menu will appear on the right side (align with the filter options in the left).
- Select the action you want to take from the available menu options. All selected images will be affected by the action you've chosen.
- Choose the "Edit Visibility" option from the dropdown menu.
- A popup will appear prompting you to select either public or private.
- Click the "Save" button to complete the action.
- All related images will now be labelled as either public or private, depending on your selection in the previous step.
- To deselect an image, click on the blank-circle icon again (which is now checked-icon with a blue background).
- Use the "Clear All" button to clear all selections.
- Repeat the steps for all desired images.
Refer to this instruction for step-by-step on how to add a tag
Refer to this instruction for step-by-step on how to add images to collection
This action is similar to toggle public for single image, but it applies to multiple images. The process is slightly different, so we decided to create a dialog form, allowing you to make all the images public or private in one go.
Refer to this instruction for step-by-step on how to download image
Refer to this instruction for step-by-step on how to delete image
You can click on the thumbnail in the "all images" section to view the image in more detail. It will appear larger and you will also see information about the image such as the prompt, generation mode, seed, resolution, and tags.
- Click one of the thumbnails to view the image in more detail.
- A popup will appear with detailed information about the image on the right, such as its prompt, generation mode, image dimension, tags, and credit.
- On the bottom right you can find any actions available, which are the same as those available in the grid view.
- Refer to this section for an explanation of what these actions do and how to do them
We have given you some filters and a search bar to make it easier to find images. Here is what they are for:
(Click arrow to see more)
The image type filter allows you to select images based on the type. The default option is "All", which shows all images regardless of type. You can select either "Playground generation" or "Tune images" to view only images of that type. To reset the filter, select "All" again.
Tunes (will only available when “Image type” is “Tune images”)
The Tunes filter is only available when the “Image type” is set to “Tune images”. Your tunes will be listed as options, so you can filter the already-displayed tune images by their tune name. To reset the filter, select "All".
Visibility (only available in your own profile page)
The visibility filter allows you to filter the images that are displayed on your profile page. Select "Public" to view only the images that are available to everyone, select "Private" to view only the images that are only visible to you, or select "All" to reset the filter to reset the filter and show all images no matter the visibility setting.
Show private images only
Show public images only
Collection filter allows you to filter images according to their collections. All of your collections will be listed as options so you can filter by collection name and only images within the specified collection will be displayed. You can select "Not in a collection" to show only images not already assigned to any collection, or you can choose "All" to reset the filter and show all images.
Filter by specific collection
We have a collection called "test collection" which contains only two items like as shown below
Filter result on “All Images” page
Tag filter allows you to filter images by their tags. Some of your tags will appear as options so you can select them from the "List of tag" section.
You can use the search bar to find other tags that are not listed in the "List of tags" section;
Click on the search result and the tag will be added to the "Filter" section.
Click the "Apply" button to apply the filter then only images which have all the selected tags will be displayed.
You can modify the tag filter by clicking on the "X" icon of each selected tag in the "Filter" section or you can just click on the "Clear all" button to reset the filter.
Liked by me (the hearth icon) [new]
The heart icon is used to filter images based on whether or not you have liked them. You can just click the icon to filter. When the heart icon is red, only images that you have liked will be displayed; otherwise, when the icon is white, that means all images will be shown (the filter has been reset).
Show All images
Only show images that you have liked
We received a lot of feedback that we should not use auto-grouping for image generation, so we have introduced a new grouping concept called a "collection". Think of it as a folder system with more flexibility.
Collections can be used to organize images into specific categories, making them easier to find and use. Additionally, collections can be shared with other users, allowing them to access the images and collections you have created.
Add Image to Collection
Refer to the section for instructions on how to add an image to a collection.
View items in a Collection
On the collection page, click on an item from the list.
A pop-up with the collection details will then appear.
Collection Item (the images within) Actions
The actions described here are for individual items (images) in the collection, not for the entire collection. Most of actions are the same as before, with the addition of some new actions regarding the new collection concept. Here is a quick overview of what you can do in this pop-up view
Refer here to understand how the download feature works
- On the collection detail popup, click the like button
- If you like the image, the button's background will become red. If you don't like the image, the button's background will return to grey.
- To see who likes the image, click on the link placed in the right of the heart icon inside the like button
- A list of users who have liked the image will be displayed in the popup
Use as inspiration
Refer here to understand how this feature works.
Open in new playground
Refer here to understand how this feature works.
Edit in playground (only for the image owner)
Refer here to understand how this feature works
Edit visibility (only for the image owner)
This action works similarly to what we have described "here" except that it uses a toggle button instead of changing an icon. It works like this:
- On the collection detail popup, click the three dots to open the dropdown menu.
- Hover over the "Edit Visibility" option and click the toggle button to turn the visibility (public or private) on or off.
- You will be shown a notification that says “Changes saved”
- The visibility icon on the image list will be updated to either a lock icon (for private) or a globe icon (for public) to reflect the changes we have successfully made
Remove from collection
You can remove the image from the collection without actually deleting it. If you want to delete the image, please refer to the instructions on how to delete the image.
How to remove an image from a collection
- On the collection detail popup, click the three dots icon to toggle the dropdown menu.
- Choose "Remove from collection" option.
- The image will then disappear from the collection detail popup.
Delete (only for the image owner)
This menu is where you can delete your image directly from the collection detail view.
Be aware that this action will delete the image permanently, unlike removing it from the collection. Make sure you really want to delete it before confirming it in the delete image confirmation dialog (popup).
How to delete an image:
Refer to this section for the step-by-step instructions on how to delete an image
You can decide which collections you would like to make public or private. Only public collections and items within public collections will be visible to others on the internet, while private collections and items will only be seen by you.
Only collections with publicly-visible items can be shared and seen by everyone. If a collection is publicly accessible but has no publicly-visible items, it cannot be shared. To share the collection, you must make sure there are publicly-visible items in it
- To share a collection, hover your mouse over the collection thumbnail and click on the three dots icon.
- Select the option "Get link to share" to get the link for the collection.
- You’ll see notification that says the shared link successfully copied
- Share the link with anyone you want to. The format of the link for sharing will be similar to this